Dorset Fire & Rescue have released this film regarding the storage of mobility scooters in communal areas of blocks of flats. It makes for salutary viewing, our recommendation is always for them to be kept inside flats or inside purpose built storage areas and fitted with RCD’s and detection. Good management could also mean charging during the day when any issues are more likely to be detected early.
- Man charged with fraud after investigation into EWS1 cladding assessments
- Fire Commissioner calls for “urgent action” on unsafe buildings
- Fire and Rescue Service prosecutes UK Fire Consulting Ltd over insufficient fire risk assessment
- Worthing takeaway owner fined for breaches of Fire Safety Order
- Report on New Providence Wharf fire highlights “serious fire safety issues”