Our team of independent fire safety experts are available to keep you, your people and business safe from fire providing the best fire safety advice.
Since the introduction of the Fire Safety Order 2005 it is now become the responsibility of owners and managers of businesses to ensure that their buildings and staff are safe and that they comply with the law. As part of this change in the law a recent and relevant fire risk assessment is required.
The truth is what do most people know about fire safety and how do they even begin to start understanding the hundreds of pages of legislation and guidance documents.
You’re here because you want to get it right and protect you and your people.
Our team of fire safety experts can:
- carry out fire risk assessments
- design and specify fire alarms, emergency lighting, smoke control, sprinklers and suppression systems and fire fighting equipment
- provide fire safety training from basic fire safety awareness to accredited fire warden training
- write comprehensive policies and procedures
- provide outstanding fire safety advice
Because we are independent it means that you will have the best advice to suit your needs and meet your legal, social and corporate responsibilities.
Use our online contact form or call us on 0203 478 7347 for free independent and impartial fire safety advice from the fire safety experts.