One of our assessors will visit your building to complete a comprehensive fire risk assessment and evaluation of fire safety including:
- Building design, age and condition.
- Evaluation of the persons at risk.
- Sources of ignition and fuel.
- Management and prevention processes and policies.
- Means of escape.
- Measure to manage or mitigate risk.
- Fire safety equipment, signage, training and drills.
After the site visit we will provide you with a comprehensive written report. The report comprises a detailed and documented fire risk assessment covering all aspects of fire risk and safety, and helps you to protect your business, employees and customers by providing prioritised recommendations for action to rectify problem areas and strengthen existing fire safety procedures to ensure that you comply with fire safety regulations.